Download my detailed professional CV .
- Independent Data Scientist
July 2016 –
Contract roles in data science – see detailed CV for project references.
- Doctoral Researcher at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
October 2012 – June 2016
Research scientist in the Parallel Computing Group at the Institute of Theoretical Informatics. Research on graph algorithms for the analysis of large complex networks. Initiator, architect, maintainer of the open-source network analysis software package NetworKit. Supervised students for 5 Bachelor’s theses and 1 Master’s thesis. Teaching as exercise instructor for undergraduate course on algorithms.
- Visiting Researcher at University of Illinois at Chicago
November 2015 – December 2015
Research visit funded by a grant from the Karlsruhe House of Young Scientists at KIT. Collaboration with partners at University of Illinois and Clemson University.
- Student Research Assistant at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
September 2007 – October 2010
- Doktor der Naturwissenschaften (Dr. rer. nat.) (= PhD), Computer Science, 2012 – 2016, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Diplom (= Master’s Degree), Computer Science, 2005 – 2012, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)